Procedure for online reservations
- The client submits the request for the reservation using the form available for that purpose;
- Limousines.pt validates the request and notifies the client about the availability of car and value for the rent;
- The reservation is only confirmed after payment of 50% of the total rental.
Terms of payment
- The customer must must pay 50% of the total rental when the car is book.
- In the act of lifting the car should be made to pay the remaining amount. .
- Upon delivery of the car, there will be the hit of the total rental.
- There are the following methods of payment: credit card, bank transfer or cash.
- You must use a credit card to guarantee the car.
Pickup of the car
- Limousines.pt will make the delivery of the vehicle at the address and date to be agreed with the client.
- The client checks the status of the car, confirming the level of fuel and signs the contract of hire.
Return of the car
- In the act of return, we will confirm the status of the car and the level of fuel.
- We proced the termination of the contract and the settlement of the total rental.
To raise the car is required: identity card, driving license or passport, valid credit card.
Travel to other country
It is not allowed to move with the car outside Portugal, unless authorized in writing by Limousines.pt
The minimum age to rent a car is 25 years.